• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Darbys Gravelly Hill Erdington

Austin K2

master brummie
Does anyone remember the DARBY'S from GRAVELLY HILL, Erdington during the 1940's through to the 1960's.
Would love to catch up with family and friends from that era.
A couple of names I remember are Billy Kane and Kevin Rumble from Minstead Road, also Warwick Brown from Oval Road.
I attended Ryland Road School so maybe anyone from there.

I started a thread with this title last week.
For some reason it seems to have dissapeared, can anyone explain what has happened please.
AustinK2

It hasn't disappeared...

But why has the original post dissapeared from "General Discussion"thread.?
one of our moderators must have thought it was better positioned under our neighbours and streets section

as already said you will find it here

Last edited:
OK, understood, but why not let me know that has been moved.
It would save any problems.
Thank you.
usually we always send an alert to members inbox informing them that we have moved a thread...if you did not receive one it must have been an oversight

Just a thought, where do I find the "neighbours and streets" thread?
about half way down the main page in bold letters is the NEIGHBOURS AND STREETS section.. click on that then keep scrolling down until you come to your thread...hope this helps

lyn

I was the moderator who moved your post , I thought as a regular poster you must have inadvertically posted in the incorrect section and would later realise this and find it in the correct section.
If anyone wants to find their posts click into your user name and it will show all messages you have posted and where they are.

Last edited:
Back