• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

dairy terrace price st

Hello Mark, how nice to hear from someone else with a Dairy Terrace connection. Sorry I don't know any of the names and sadly all Dads family have gone now. I feel sure they would have known each other as there seems to be only 9 houses in the court. The only photo I have is of my grandmother, my dad and his two sisters which I think was taken outside No.2 but there's not enough background to tell
Lynne.

Hello Lynne,iim sure they would have known eachother,you mention Lancaster Street where your grandfather was living,my great grandparents also lived in Lancaster Street,and Paddington Street is also mentioned in one the Randell wedding certificates so im sure my family would have known yours.I am still trying to find the burial of Annie Randell who sadly died in 1927,but so far have not found her.
Mark

Hello Mark, our families do seem to follow each other round. Astoness lived in Paddington Street when she was young. My grandmother died in 1924 and she is buried in Witton Cemetery, give them a try, if you haven't already
Lynne.

hi mark...i think we are all following each other around...as well as having a rellie price st i was born in paddington st in my nans back to back... nan was there from at least 1911 and i also had several other rellies in the street...if you go to the paddington st thread i have posted some photos...just out of interest what was your rellies names on the marr cert and what number did they live at and what was the year...

lyn

Last edited:
numbers 43 and 44 price st...

image.jpeg

mike when time permits could you post a map please showing these numbers...

thank you mike..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you are Lyn. Nos 43 & 44 in red

map_c_1889_price_st_showing_nos_432C_44.jpg

Back