• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Cutler Solomon looking for any info

Alparrott75

Brummie babby
Solomon Cutler is my great great great Grandfather he had a glass business on broad street with his son Ephraim.
I know there is a pub now on the site in broad street called the Solomon Cutler any info anybody has would be much apreciated

Re: looking for any info on Solomon Cutler

Have you any other info? i.e. rough dates of birth? Have you checked the census returns? There is a Soloman living in West Bromwich.

1861 1 Yew tree road,Edgbaston
Soloman Cutler age 50 Glass merchant b. West Bromwich
Emma age 45 b. Smethwick
Mary 23
Sarah 21
Harriet 19
Ephraim17
Soloman 14
William 12

Soloman Cutler married Emma Sarah Piddock
6th december 1836,all Saints ,West Bromwich

Last edited:

Ephraim Cutler married Hannah Price Withers 1877 Kings norton
they are at George road,Edgbaston in 1881 with sons
Arthur age 2 and Albert age 10 months.

If you put Soloman Cutler into the search at the top of the page you will find info. on Soloman and someone else who is researching the name.

Last edited:

Hi there

Any of these yours?:)

Suzanne

Thankyou for those articles Suzanne they are very interesting. yes they are both my relatives

Added some docs re. Solomon Cutler here:

Back