• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Confused.

Keith R

master brummie
Hi....I was wanting to find out about Longmore Street in Balsall Heath and ask if members have any info about a Family that lived there but it seems to straddle a few sections of the forums.I scrolled down and saw an A to Z part to ask in but before I did I thought maybe see if theres anything there already but cant find it to check (only to ask).
Which part should I ask in please.
p.s. I have looked in the street section and some nice things for Longmore St and adjacent streets already.

If your main interest is the family then it's probably best to start your thread under the appropriate letter range in the surname interest section...

If it's the street and/or area then maybe start a thread in the place related enquiries...

Before you start a new thread about the place you might just want to add a query here

Back