• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Buriel place, George Crutchley.

Brian didnt your mom tell you not to gobble your dinna...thanks again for the pics, I wish it was one of
mines grave, I would have to have it repaired, its sad to see it like that.
Lynne.

What great pics Brian, like Lynne says sad to see in such a state of disrepair though.
Lynne and Lyn, you be careful in those graveyards with a hip flask, next thing we know you will be on Emergency Biker, being picked up drunk lol!! Hope you find the grave ok anyway
Sue

What great pics Brian, like Lynne says sad to see in such a state of disrepair though.
Lynne and Lyn, you be careful in those graveyards with a hip flask, next thing we know you will be on Emergency Biker, being picked up drunk lol!! Hope you find the grave ok anyway
Sue
sue i remember the first time i went a hunting down kh and wl about 4 years back..didnt see a pot hole and went flying and that was before i went to the pub lol..

lyn

It's just the ground that becomes unstable, though, that way round isn't it? never does keep still for me if I do the Pub first!
Bri

Back