• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Black eagle

It reminds me of the people who had just come out of 11 o,clock Mass on a Sunday waiting for the doors to open. Dek:):):)

Smashing photo's Dave of a great meet.......can't wait till the next. xx

Thanks for a great day on Saturday,met a few more members and have to say what a lovely pub ,fresh flowers and all ,you dont often get those nowadays.Angela and Linda.

Great photos Dave M :thumbsup: Good ones of Wendy getting all the money in for the Archie Moore memorial name.
Polly:)

Well one does one's best:D. I sent the cheque off yesterday so I hope they received it ok:)

Well i feel im a bit of a fraud , i couldnt attend cus i was due in the QE for an op yesterday, and was advised not to drink before hand, and lo and behold our wonderful NHS couldnt find me a bed!!!!!!. So i could have come in the end.:explode:
Max

Oh dear Max that has happened to me it's very upsetting when that happens.

Back