• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Barton's Arms gathering

sarunte43

master brummie
Thank you again to all who welcomed us to Birmingham! We were made to feel like had lived all our lives here!
I've been without internet for the last while in Devon. The hotel is under construction and just now has restored their service.
Barb and Shirley

(Will put together a longer presentation with some of our photos once we're home.):)

Shirley and Barbara, thank you for honouring us with your presence, especially as you were on a tight schedule.
You are welcome back anytime, in fact, we insist.
Have a safe journey and remember " we is YOUR cyber family "

it was great meeting you both, :handshake: im so glad you were able to come. i hope you have had a great holiday in england :)

hi shirley and barbara...:) it was a pleasure to welcome you both to birmingham..we all had an absolutely brillient time....hope to meet you both again one day....looking forward to seeing all the photos that you took on your travels...enjoy the rest of your holiday and safe journey back home...

lyn..xx:)

It was great to have met you both. Looking forward to your photos when you get back

It was a great pleasure meeting you both, and I very much hope we can do it again some day.
As I said you on the day, you are now honorary Brummies.
So you will have to work on the accent. :)
Brian

It was a an honour and pleasure to meet you. Max

it was lovely to meet you both,i hope you come back to see us again some day
have a safe journey home
lynne

Barb and Shirley was good and a pleasure to meet both of you,

keep a eye on the Ranch :)

looking foward to seeing your pics :)

I would have loved to met you both personaly but second best I've met you though the forum. Bon Voyage
103.gif

I hope you both have a safe trip home. I too would have love to have met you both never mind we are in touch here.

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Birmingham, it was good to meet up with you (and all the others again).
Safe journey back and we look forward to seeing more posts about your UK holiday.

Colin

Back