• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

B,ham bus museums

Thanks Lloyd. I went on Berni's and it has guest book at the bottom to click on. We did want to go today but we are a pair of old crocks. I do hope something comes up to save it. Jean.

There are some faint glimmers of hope on the horizon. I don't want to raise hopes too much, but there is a chance being worked on. Fingers, legs and anything else capable, crossed please!

There are some faint glimmers of hope on the horizon. I don't want to raise hopes too much, but there is a chance being worked on. Fingers, legs and anything else capable, crossed please!

considerit done Lloyd..

had a lovely trip into town on this coach and bus:)...and here is Lloyd and motorman mike...:)

You might well have done Dave - as you see by the picture above, I was there (in resplendent yellow hi-vis coat:D) having brought Midland Red MHA 901F from Wythall.
Lovely sunny day, too!:)

You might well have done Dave - as you see by the picture above, I was there (in resplendent yellow hi-vis coat:D) having brought Midland Red MHA 901F from Wythall.
Lovely sunny day, too!:)

I left there around 1500 (witton) :)

Some nice photos there, wish i could have been there, and hope the museum can get a reprieve from the council and stay open.

I really hope it's not the end for Aston Manor, last October I was there and enjoyed the place so much, the volunteers were telling me of how serious the situation was. The future of some of the vehicles can't be guaranteed if the worst happens and that would be tragic.

Back