• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Alf's Nursery Cottage

Hello there, Alf,
What? No football this afternoon?
Alf, I'm determined to see your posting !!!! I've right clicked on Posts #15 and #16. I've clicked on "Open", "Open in New Tab", "Open in New Window", "Save Target As ..." all with the same result ...... nothing!
As you may remember, I'm using XP; unfortunately I can't at present plough through the articles you've suggested. Will try later in the evening. Thanks, David
PS Unfortunately Villa lost; the Blues are winning 0-1 to Fulham. D.

David sorry for the late reply, I'm not sure what causes it, but I sent it to one of our long standing members Di Poppitt by e-mail and she has a very old computer and she got it.So surely it should load on anyone's computer on this Forum. If you send me your e-mail I'll see if you can get it that way.
If not it must be our Forum.:)

Well Eric's painting arrived on time and its better in the flesh and its in pride of place in my living room above the Ashes win 2005

Back