• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. C

Tidy Up If Possible Please

2. C

Goodway Road Great Barr Birmngham

I am looking for old Photos of Goodway Road,can anyone help. Thankyou Carolann
  3. C

Tidy Up Please

[ATTAC H=full]105309[/ATTACH]
  4. C

Tidy up please

My father and friends in The royal Engineers in WW2,could do with a tidy up if possible please , Carolann
  5. C

Tidy up please if possible

I would be grateful for any tidy up of this photo if possible please
  6. C

George Harper born abt 1893

Trying to find any info on George Harper born abt 1893 can`t find anything about him. His parents were George and Mary Ann Harper nee Fowler I found a George on the 1911 census in the Royal Warwicks Regiment but don`t know if he is my George my Great uncle.Trouble is a lot of George Harpers...
  7. C

World War 2 Service Records

Can anyone tell me the address of where to send for WW2 Service Records please,i know it use to be in Middlesex but wondering if it had changed. so if possible could i have the full address please. Thankyou Carolann
  8. C

Mary Weston 1791

Look up at St Martins please I am looking for the Baptism of Mary Weston 28 July 1791 Parents John and Mary Weston If possible i would like to know where they were living at the time. and any other information if possible. Thankyou Carol
  9. C

John and Mary Hopkins

Hi,Can anyone look up JOhn Hopkins and Mary Farnall`s marriage 1813 at St Martin`s please I am trying to see if they were Lucy Hopkins born 1816 parents Lucy was born in Navigation street. Thankyou Carol
  10. C

Mary Ann Witton 1852

Looking for Birth of Mary Ann Witton born abt 1852,parents names if possible. Thankyou Carol
  11. C

Samuel Hanson Marriage

I am looking for the marriage of Samuel Hanson to Emma Holmes around 1859 i would be grateful for any information,Parents etc. Thankyou Carolann
  12. C

Looking for birth of Richard Holmes 1840 please

I would be grateful if someone could look up the Birrth of Richard Holmes born 1840. Parents William Holmes and Elizabeth need to know Elizabeth`s maiden name if possible and any Witnesses please Thankyou Carol
  13. C

1955 Draper Shop,Bristol Road

Hi, Can anyone look up a Draper Shop at 745 Bristol Road about 1955 please. Thankyou Carolann
  14. C

Warstone Cemetary

Hi, Could anyone tell me please,if i contact Warstone Cemetary will they tell me if a certain person is buried there,i am willing to pay. Thankyou Carolann
  15. C

Marriage look up please

I am looking for the marriage of Francis Atkinson to Ellen if possible between 1824-1832 please Thankyou Carol
  16. C

Marriage look up please

Looking for a marriage between Francis Atkinson to Ellen 1825-1832 if possible please. Thankyou Carol
  17. C

Burial,Death lookups please

i am looking for the burials of these children please Emily Martin 1846 Rebecca Martin 1860 Clara Martin 1860 Elizabeth Martin 1867 If they are there,could you tell me the number and address where they lived please if possible. Thankyou carolann
  18. C

Birth lookup please

Looking for the Birth of Clara Martin born 1860 any information on there i would be very grateful for. Thankyou Carolann
  19. C

Royal George Summer Lane

Can anyone please tell me who were the Landlords of the pub in Summer Lane I think called the Royal George around 1940, could be earlier not sure, as I was told it may have been my Great Uncle John Leonard Harper. Thankyou Carolann
Back