• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

Cliveden Avenue Perry Barr Doctors surgery?

Many years ago, I lived in Cliveden Avenue in the 70s. At the end of the road was an old house which served as a doctors surgery, does anyone remember it or have photos of it? Many thanks.
  2. C

The Pedley Family

So here we are, standing over the grave of our family killed in the fire at Witton. My distant cousin came all the way from Cornwall to visit the grave. Charles who survived the fire is my cousins grandfather. And Charles was my distant Cousin.
  3. C

Corbridge Avenue Great Barr

Hi everyone, when I was little I used to live at a house in Corbridge Avenue Great Barr, I dont know the number of the house, is there anyway I could find out on the internet without going into the cost of my birth certificate etc etc..???? Many thanks, any help would be appreciated Jackie Pedley.
  4. C

Newland House Nechells

Hi everyone, has anyone got any photos of Newland House in Nechells? My mum passed away a few weeks ago and I would love to see where she lived as a child in the 60s. Many thanks,Jackie.
  5. C

Pedley's shop Heneage street

I am still trying to find any photographs of Pedley's newsagents that was in Heneage street. I beleive they were next door to a grocers owned by two ladies? If i could find a photo of the grocers, then there might be a photo of my grandad's shop next to them? I did contact the Central Library...
Back