• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. E

for astonian

Hi Alan I managed to take this pic for you about a week ago your old mate ron langford on the left younger sister susan in middle and brother alan on right all are well and ron sends his regards
  2. E

Jack Bruce

very sad to learn of jacks passing today recall seeing him a couple of times I think one was at mothers in Erdington a great musician RIP jack
  3. E

the last farewell print

evening all. the wife has purchased a couple of prints today in a charity shop, one is the barton arms with a tram going past and it is signed davron 1983 no problem know where that is next one is called the last farewell birminghams last tramcar, showing a tram with the route no 2 and fleet no...
  4. E

maintenance

this is an odd question but im hoping somebody can help in the 1950s if somebody was claiming maintenance from a absent father how would it be paid presuming it was ordered by a court, would it be paid by the court in cash on collection by the recipient, or by payment book, or would the father...
Back