• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. W

Stillborn Births

hi sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but was wondering if any of you could tell me what would of happened to a stillborn baby in the late 1800s-early 1900s would the hospital of taken care of the funeral or the family?
  2. W

falconbridge elisabeth

Re: elisabeth falconbridge chinnychin that is the right date for elizabeth and williams marriage.elizabeths parents were robert and elizabeth :)walshy
  3. W

maurice howard studios

hi i have recently been given a photo of which i thought was my gggrandparents on their wedding day in 1889,we have put the photo onto a sight to have it put into colour and a few people think the photo is from the 1920s.we are trying to find out when the phographer started trading maurice...
  4. W

wright alfred/ hetty kate hathaway marriage look up

Re: marriage look up just thought i would let you know we have found the marriage of alfred &hetty.they were married at the registry office in birmingham.have some brilliant news too,we have found their daughter too .we went to the last address they were living at on the electrol rolls and on...
  5. W

churches

hi we ae looking for the marriage of alfred & hetty wright.we have been to the libary today and have looked at most churches where most of our family have married through the generations but cannot find them:(.so we are now wondering if hetty was catholic therefore they would of married in a...
  6. W

Re: marriage look up hi shera any idea which church they were married at ?walshy
  7. W

hi need some help trying to find a marriage alfred wright born 1907 hetty kate hathaway september 1929 birmingham south in 1935 they were living in angelina street if this is any help! any info would be greatly appriciated whenever we research the wright family we always come up against brick...
  8. W

chinn of darwin street

hi we have now found our gggrandmother emily howell nee chinn thanks to the hard work of my brother in law he has even found out where she is buried so we can go and visit her grave, brilliant.....:):)
  9. W

Chinn Joseph

hi was wondering if someone could try and help me find a marriage.my brother in law has searched everywhere but cannot find anything:explode: we are trying to find the marriage of our ggg grandparents joseph chinn born 15 july 1818 elizabeth faulconbridge borb abt 1821 any little piece of info...
  10. W

deaths

thanks shera we can always count on you for your help your a star :D
  11. W

deaths

hi everyone hope your all enjoying your long easter weekend and the lovely sunshine its braught us today:)was wondering if anyone could help me with finding the deaths of my gg grandparents george wright born abt 1840 died age 68 aston elizabeth wright nee newbold born abt 1843 wolverhampton...
  12. W

chinn of darwin street

hi chinnychin hope your getting better each day after your op :)was wondering how you got the information on emilys moms maiden name ?only we cant find anything to do with joseph chinn and elizabeth faulkonbridge walshy
  13. W

Wright's! William

Re: Endless William Wright's! hi would someone please do a lookup for me :)too impatient to wait for the letter to come with exact date william henry wright died 1977 was a patient at monyhull so area should be kings norton thanks walshy
  14. W

Another burial location please.

hi wendy:)we have found with alot of our relatives who died from the 1890s onwards were buried in common graves as money would of been tight then if you know the dates you could phone the cemetries as some of them will search for who your looking for ,for free as long as its only a couple at a...
  15. W

St Andrews Church Bordesley Green

thanks for your help alberta sad to say its not our charles:(walshy
  16. W

St Andrews Church Bordesley Green

hi would some kind soul do a look up for me at st andrews church bordesley please:);)charles howell and sarah ann walker 25th november 1878 i need to know how old they both were and who their witnesses were thanks walshy
  17. W

Howell

hi shera my brother in law found another howell family but the father was older the mother had a different name and there were more siblings but he has now found the ones you did and he thinks these are our howells the problem we have now is we have found charles in 1881 as a patient in the...
  18. W

Howell

hi shera was wondering where you found out your info only we have come up with another howell family that could fit the info we already have walshy:)
  19. W

Howell

my mistake shera:blush:thanks for looking for me walshy
  20. W

Howell

shera pretty sure this could be my howell how are you related to them ?walshy:)
Back