• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Dance Studios Wood End Road Erdington

can anybody remember the dance studios on woodend rd erdington with the teachers bob and pat prince i whent in the mid 60s
  2. P

horse troughs. victorian post boxs ,old gents loos

are there any horse troughs victorian post box .old gents loos still about in brum if so please let me know ive seen the loos in jewellery area also around digbeth area im interested in is St Mathews Terrace Gt Lister street was born there 40s Loxton Street School 40s names duffy, Hodson ...
  3. P

edward v111

can anybody help me just started to collect pictures of rare old post/letter boxes and i found this picture of a Edward V111 post box but can you tell me the street it is in birmingham also have you a Queen Victoria post box in your area please let me know or any odd post box cheers
  4. P

Duffy,Werrett,Talbot,Theay,Kane,Barett,Walker

Did you know any of these from Great Lister street in the 40s:shock:
  5. P

Capenhurst Harold

looking for anybody who knew Harold Capenhurst who ran a pop factory in birmingham or his son in law william hewitt:confused2:
  6. P

Deep Rock Pop

can anybody help me on a pop bottling factory near Bloomsbury street police station i think in Westorn street my mother worked there in the early 50s i used to go there after school and in the school holidays they gave the workers free bottles of pop like vimto happy new year :rolleyes::)
Back