• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. P

Bloosmbury st, Fire Station

Hi, Does any one rember the fire station was over the way from the Library Bloosmbury st, Nechells ..
  2. P

Clements RD

Hi , just wondering is ther any pic of the corner of Clements rd Nechells, the house that was on the front facing the Albion pub, my grandad lived ther in the 1950 untill late 1960 his name was Alf Griffin, he looked like Arthur Askey little guy in glasses, he also used to sing in the Beehive...
  3. P

freeman rd, nechells

could anyone help me with any pics.. freeman rd, in nechells, also stork pub was onthe corner, is the rd, still ther.. thankyou ;-)
  4. P

holland

im trying to find any information on (holland) who lived at 5 troy place inkerman st aston. and a (pem holland) married name (griffin) also (maude holland) or (gilbertson) (emily holland) or (griffin) all i no they had a second hand trade selling furniture.
  5. P

troy or trow place, inkerman st

could anyone tell me is there a troy/trow place inkerman st aston in 1927, and also (all saints) ST/RD anywere in aston, (GRIFFIN/HOLLAND/STRINGER/CARTWRIGHTS)
Back