• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. katyboo

trust composed by my daughter nikki

trust is more important than love how can you love someone without trust trust is like a mirror even the slightest crack could damage it forever and even if you somehow put the peices back together everytime you look at it you know that......... things will never be the same again. :)
  2. katyboo

who remembers fireball xl5

:D oh my god i must be losing the plot i have just been sorting through all my cds and music and transported myself back over 40 years ago because among my collction of weird and wonderfull music i have came across the theme tune full version of fireball xls by barry gray i wonder how many of...
  3. katyboo

kathleen dayus the girl from hockley

good morning people just browsing through the forum as you do and decided to add to the good book at bedtime the autobiograpy of a fantstic lady called kathleen dayus her story is amazing she was known as the girl from hockley i and i would recomend this very highly a very enjoyable read that...
  4. katyboo

Mission rooms school hall Coplow Street Ladywood

hi im wondering if anybody could help me i amlooking for any info that people may have regards the old mission rooms school hall on coplow streer i believe it was the origginal st catherine of seinna church and its location was the shrubberys it was licenswd for public worship i would appreciate...
Back