• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. N

Dunn Family

How sad is that what happened in those days put in institutions for being Deaf
  2. N

Dunn Family

Charles was in the army he got mustard gased in ww1 lived with it till 1952 then topped himself in chingford lane london
  3. N

Dunn Family

Thank you
  4. N

Dunn Family

Mary Janes mother lookes to be a catherine Jane Ford
  5. N

Dunn Family

If she was married to a brice woukd that not be her name when she remarried
  6. N

Dunn Family

Just found the marriage i have the marriage bans also
  7. N

Dunn Family

William george harrison born 1890 in Richmond
  8. N

Dunn Family

Thank you
  9. N

Dunn Family

Where was charles harrison born and died? Im getting his father as James Harrison born 1841 in Stratford west ham died 1952 and mother Harriett Ashford born 1858 in Bromley married 23 Dec 1897 her father is Reuban Ashford. And James father is John Harrison.
  10. N

Dunn Family

Thats brilliant thank you to you both never fail to amaze me, i got most of it right except for George harrison i had James Harrison as charles father.
  11. N

Dunn Family

Brilliant thank you
  12. N

Dunn Family

Just found out there was a sister called sheila as well. Thank you
  13. N

Dunn Family

Ellen parker they called her nellie and Charles Harrison. Are the grandparents on Joans side. William and Joan divorced and she remarried someone else. Thanks for the info so far.
  14. N

Dunn Family

My dads got me helping his friend with her tree, can you help please. Joan Ellen Dunn nee harrison b 1925 Hackney d feb 2020 upper walthamstow Married william walter Dunn b 1916 Dudley d 1990 south norwood London. Children Lesley dunn b 31 jul 1946 Michael Barrymore Dunn b 28 jan 1945 Cambridge...
  15. N

BENNETT, BYFIELD, WEST , CLARKE, HOLLAND, DAMMS

Who do you have on the Bennett side give me some where to start what area did they live where were they originally from
  16. N

ROBERT JONES Lyndon Road

So is Edwards Surname Thomas he would be Sarah williams half brother im a bit confused
  17. N

ROBERT JONES Lyndon Road

Pjmburns and MWS apparently there was a gladys who married George that lived in Troedyrhiw Glantaff road i think and a Blodwen who are relations, Aunties, cousin but i cant seem to find them they think its from the Jones side but could be williams there is a gladys, blodwen and families on Janes...
  18. N

ROBERT JONES Lyndon Road

Is you dad still alive i wonder if he knew my great grandparents that lived in
  19. N

ROBERT JONES Lyndon Road

Is you dad still alive i wonder if he knew my great grandparents that lived in Lyndon rd
  20. N

ROBERT JONES Lyndon Road

I have family with surname Evans will have to check my tree. Why did he move to Birmingham. I still have family in Merthyr that i have tracked down
Back