• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by VillaJ

1. V

Birmingham Schools Football History / & photos

Hi i went to wheelers lane school we never lost a game from inter med team to senior. team we everything you could play for we won villa cup at villa park we should have played at st andrews in the final of the birmingham city cup they wanted a dfferent date so we won it i think on the cov road...
  2. V

Skinner Lane

Hi sheil me and my sister were born behind your shop marg and john lynch i remember you buying a little chicken from henrys store in town and givingit to us when we moved to kings heath
  3. V

Skinner Lane

What a lovely photo of Raymond Foulkes a handsome man ive never forgotten him as a 5 year old i thought he was soooo handsome so sad how he died hope we meet uo again Sheila Foulkes Margie Lynchxx
  4. V

Skinner Lane

Hi robo i was born in skinner lane in nov 1951 back of foulkes shop i knew sheila and raymond our house number was 6 back of 50 i went to st catherins school
  5. V

2nd Battalion Worcestershire Regiment

sorry brookieboy cant help try Worcestershire soldier enquiries tel 01905 721981 my grandfather was in b company 2 battalion was in INDIA before ww1 was in ALDERSHOT IN 1914 sent to FRANCE in august was at MONS AND THE RETREAT was injured but don't know where or when WORCESTERS SAID RECORDS...
  6. V

2nd Battalion Worcestershire Regiment

Hi To theidore/Peter are you still an active user? I have information regarding the second worcesters and would like to get in contact if possible. ta.
Back