• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Change email address

suemalings

master brummie
II it possible to change my email address?

I am unable to access my email account as Microsoft has blocked it. Apparently there has been suspicious activity! I so have another account which I would like to use but cannot find anywhere to change my address.

Click on your avatar then account details and you can change your address. This will then be your log in as well.

I have had this email for over 30 years, I only use it for subscriptions, etc, never use it to actually email. I have another account for that. Although Microsoft blocked my account, they couldn't help me unblock it. Said I had to tell them the last four emails I sent! Anyway recently I was getting loads of junk email so I am not to bothered about having to change. You probably all know that there are companies that sell your information, and that includes email addresses. When I click on my Avatar, there does not seem an option for Account Details. Am I doing it wrong?

Apologies if this is stating the obvious.
Left click avatar at top right of the page
That should give following
acc details.JPG
Left clicking account details
Gives the option to click on one of the following. Choosing email allows you to change your email address.
change.JPG

Last edited:
Back