• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by kim hammond

1. K

Saltley & Alum Rock

I lived at 120 ,George Arthur Rd near the wood yard .
  2. K

Saltley & Alum Rock

Hello Phil , Is there any chance you could repost the pictures of Alum Rock /Saltlety area, i d love to see them .I grew up in George Arthur Rd,in early 60,s ,good times .Regards Kim.
  3. K

Frankfort street, Hockley

Hi ,has any one got a picture of Frank ford street ,b Birmingham .It would be great to see what the street my ancesters lived on .Regards Kim .
  4. K

Church Road, Yardley.

Hello,Please does any one know of a shop called " Kirkdale" in yardley by the coventry rd back in the early 1920's .MyG. grandfather James Jenks lived there with his family, I believe he was a picture frame maker
  5. K

St Andrews Church Bordesley Green

Thank you for the great photo's ,Regards Kim
  6. K

Tilton Road bordesley green

Great picture ,many thanks .Regards Kim
  7. K

Thank you for taking the time Astoness ,I am very grateful .Regards Kim.
  8. K

Hello Astoness,Thank you that brings back fond childhood memories ,Regards Kim.
  9. K

Hello ,Any chance some kind person could repost the Tilton road pichure . Many thanks .Kim.
  10. K

St Andrews Church Bordesley Green

Hello, It would be so good if you could repost the St Andrews Church pictures Small Heath ,my parents married there in the 50's .It would be so nice to see what it looked like .Many thanks ,Kim.
  11. K

Royal Warwickshire Regiment

Thank you , great pictures and information.
  12. K

Hi Wendy ,A big" thank you "to you . Regards Kim.
  13. K

Hi there, It would be wonderful if you could repost the picture of the Royal WarwickshireRegiment as my grandfather John Keating was also in this regiment .Many thanks .Kim.
  14. K

James Jenks Worcestershire Regiment

Thank you for your help, I'm very grateful.Regards Kim.
  15. K

James Jenks Worcestershire Regiment

Thank you Terry and Colin, Thank you for your help. Regards Kim
Back