• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution
Del-boy
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Del-boy
      Del-boy replied to the thread Field Cyrus and Mary.
      Yes that was my initial thoughts as well, but then the writing is none too clear and I began to wonder if it was bombs!! I know she...
    • Del-boy
      Del-boy replied to the thread Field Cyrus and Mary.
      Wow overwhelmed with your replies master brummie. I had found the land army card and as can be seen it says transferred to bombs 20...
    • Del-boy
      Del-boy posted the thread Field Cyrus and Mary in E - H.
      I am trying to trace the relatives of people who knew my grandparents - Cyrus and Mary Field. They lived at 42 Serpentine Road, Harborne...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back