Lincolnshire poacher
knowlegable brummie
Stephan, if you see this can you call me please. URGENT. Thank you.
Thank you Ray for making my visit a memorable one. Regards to you and your wife. Hope to see you soon! StephenWell, we finally got it together.
Stephen, the young lad in the photo, came to see me yesterday.
He came all the way from Birmingham, 2 hour 30 mins drive, stayed about 6 hours and boy, did the memories come flooding back, many I had completely forgotten.
Stephen will be coming to stay a few days when we can show him some of the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside where we now live.
Photo attached, Stephen on the right, me left.
Just remembered, the name was Millingtons I’m sureJohn, you mentioned a fruit and vegetable shop, was that the one down the bottom end of Slade Road, on the left?
Can’t quite remember the name.
The chap who owned that shop was the brother of the Manager/landlord of the Cross Keys, Sutton New RoadJust remembered, the name was Millingtons I’m sure