• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

So now all content, other than when the forum was down for a few days, is back , not just that of those members mentioned ?

just an observation that every so often this comes up and i have to refresh to get back on the forum

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520​

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2024-04-29 03:32:14 UTC

Last edited:
site might be a little slow for the next hour, im just doing some final health checks before i can finally walk away for a little while

site might be a little slow for the next hour, im just doing some final health checks before i can finally walk away for a little while

I've just started getting some annoying video ads that cover the right hand side of the screen.

every thing is ok apart from the pm notifications to my email is sent a houror so after they were posted on the forum.

Yep, likewise.

I often receive email notifications, hours after I have visited the thread or answered a pm.

That being said, it's not an issue, just an observation.

Steve.

I had an email notification of a new post on this thread.

Astoness replied to a thread you are watching at Welcome to Birmingham History Forum.

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

due to my nocturnal habits the forum has been down for me ..keep getting this notice but as you can see its back again

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
View this thread

However, when I open the thread, I do not see any posts later than Tuesday.

Steve.

I (as a mod) have lost the facility to spam clean. Consequently we now have to manually delete and report forum spammers

Back