• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The black eagle meet up

Despite only staying for an hour or so it was again a great meet-up. Thanks for the pic posters and the U Tube posters. I agree with Wendy, the pub's a gem. Peter W told me he even held a birthday celebration in Birmingham despite having no-one still living here and booked their Sunday lunch at the pub. What a recommendation!

David we have had Sunday lunch there a few times it's great worth the trip from Tamworth. It is very popular and you have to book.

Its a super place for food i will agree, and when dining you may see that wonderful Brummie and football star Gary Shaw, but i dont know if he is still a regular. Max

My offering of pics from todays meet.
Hi! Do you still have the photos available from this meet up at all? My Dad joined you all on the day on behalf of my Aunt Jean (aka Bramwell) but can no longer see any photos. Dad was Ken Bramwell and sadly no longer with us. Jean did send Dad the link to see the photos but unfortunately he wasn’t able to access. Long shot I know but would love to see them. Thanks Tina Bramwell

Hi! Do you still have the photos available from this meet up at all? My Dad joined you all on the day on behalf of my Aunt Jean (aka Bramwell) but can no longer see any photos. Dad was Ken Bramwell and sadly no longer with us. Jean did send Dad the link to see the photos but unfortunately he wasn’t able to access. Long shot I know but would love to see them. Thanks Tina Bramwell
sorry tina but the forum was hacked the year after this meet up and we lost all of our images but if any of our members that took photos of this meet up that may still have them could they please re post them on here please...thanks

lyn

Last edited:
sorry tina but the forum was hacked the year after this meet up and we lost all of our images but if any of our members that took photos of this meet up that may still have them could they please re post them on here please...thanks

lyn
Thanks, that’s a shame but thanks for responding all the same

Back