• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Roger Whittaker

My late mom's favourite singer. On a visit to Brum several years ago, I called into our Aston house and gave her Roger Whittaker's Greatest Songs CD. She was delighted and I'll never forget the big smile on her face!

Rest In Peace Rodger Whittaker and thanks for the memories and happiness you gave to people like my lovely Mom.

Hi all. I was working at the Dolci vita after the big fire there, we were almost finished and Rodger came in to rehearse, he did a couple of his hit songs and we all stopped work to listen all except one carpenter who was hammering away this of course put him completely off his beat but he took it in good part and came down off stage and had a chat with us, as I recall it was mainly about antique shops as he was an avid collector of old silver. He was real nice guy, Regards Acklam 19.

Back