• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
adap2it
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread Save Birmingham with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I appreciate that, there are many large American cities that do the same, however the ADA, American Disabiliries Act requires...
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to John L's post in the thread New Street Station Platform 3 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      This picture was taken from New Street No. 1 Signal Box 1954 looking towards the Queens Hotel with platforms 3 & 4 on the left. The...
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread New Street Station Platform 3 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Wonderful photo! That loco is a great cop…70000!
    • adap2it
      adap2it replied to the thread New Street Station Platform 3.
      Looks like platform 3 to me... Dave A
      • p3.jpg
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Gerry Cannell's post in the thread Aston hippodrome with Appreciate Appreciate.
      A wonderful story, with a very sad ending. As you may have read I appeared there with my troupe back in the fifties, when the last...
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Sten Thomas's post in the thread Aston hippodrome with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I well remember going on the tram to the Aston "Hip" on my own when I was only thirteen, so thirty years later and upon hearing the old...
    • adap2it
      adap2it replied to the thread Ormond Street.
      We used to watch the blacksmith making horseshoes and shodding the hooves on Ormond St. The location would have been around the tin box...
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Banjo's post in the thread newtown row shops with Appreciate Appreciate.
      As I wrote last year, when I uploaded the Six Ways video, I've made some panoramic image videos of Aston using public domain photos. I...
    • adap2it
      adap2it replied to the thread Pugh family.
      I recall a Clifford Pugh when I lived in Aston. Not sure of dates... Dave A
    • adap2it
      adap2it replied to the thread Guildford Street Lozells.
      And the picture is taken on the roof. Possibly unique among schools to have a flat roof. It was also used to host disagreements between...
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread Holidays of the past with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Just arrived or ready to come home ? Can’t be sure but with Weston pictures.
    • adap2it
      adap2it reacted to Astoness's post in the thread MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD with Appreciate Appreciate.
      my little evie is 2 today folks...the family are out for the day then its the big party later on...few photos taken last night after...
    • adap2it
      adap2it replied to the thread CHRISTMAS WISHES 2023.
      Thank you! although it is unseasonably cool, it is nice and green here. I'll be heading for St Simons Island GA in the New Year for the...
    • adap2it
      adap2it replied to the thread CHRISTMAS WISHES 2023.
      Merry Christmas to all my friends on the BHF. It would be lovely to be with you all in person, but this will have to do for now. Dave...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back