• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

its janet hunts birthday

Happy birthday Janet. It was mine yesterday, something else we have in common. Look forward to another chat at the next meet up whenever that is.
Carolann
Happy belated Birthday Carolann! I hope you had a wonderful day with many many more to come!

• Appreciate
Reactions: cba
Thank you all for your Birthday wishes, Is my Birthday date wrong on the forum as it's tomorrow..Tee hee!

I will also be retiring from work tomorrow as I will be 66 years young. Looking forward to the next enthralling chapter in my life as a pensioner.

Happy birthday Janet. It was mine yesterday, something else we have in common. Look forward to another chat at the next meet up whenever that is.
Carolann
Happy Birthday for yesterday Carolann I hope you had a great day.

• Appreciate
Reactions: cba
Thank you all for your Birthday wishes, Is my Birthday date wrong on the forum as it's tomorrow..Tee hee!

I will also be retiring from work tomorrow as I will be 66 years young. Looking forward to the next enthralling chapter in my life as a pensioner.
no its correct janet...my fault i should have clicked on your info..never mind...have a good day tomorrow :D and happy retirement..

lyn

and belated wishes for you CBA (carolann)

no its correct janet...my fault i should have clicked on your info..never mind...have a good day tomorrow :D and happy retirement..

lyn

and belated wishes for you CBA (carolann)
Thought it was me going doolally!

Interesting link here of where "doolally" originated from:

Congratulations “pensioner to be”

I really love this forum, it is like having an extended family of likeminded and knowledgeable people. You have all made me feel so welcome over the last 2 years, for that, I thank you all.

I hope to start photographing a few of the older buildings for future posts. Bought myself a nice new camera as a retirement present, just need to get to grips with it first. I go to the canaries for a week on Sunday this would be a good time to try it out.

Back