• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IT'S ALBERTA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY

Thank you all for your messages, I have had a quiet day doing the garden , well not really, I was supervising Steve because I am being treated for long covid and ache all over.

The children and grandchildren came at the weekend so as well as having nice pressies, I now know that Gavi is the best footballer in Spain and have had the intracacies of Pokemon (don't ask:rolleyes:) explained to me., still none the wiser.

Thank you all for your messages, I have had a quiet day doing the garden , well not really, I was supervising Steve because I am being treated for long covid and ache all over.

The children and grandchildren came at the weekend so as well as having nice pressies, I now know that Gavi is the best footballer in Spain and have had the intracacies of Pokemon (don't ask:rolleyes:) explained to me., still none the wiser.
Spoken like an adult! :)

Back