• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Frederick John Wallace

G

Glen Perry

Could any one help to locate relatives of this person he had 6 kids names
Lilian
Lesley
Albert
Prudence
Bernard
??????
Many Thanks

Hi there on behalf of Glen Perry who asked for some info on Frederick John Wallace, ive a few more details to add to it. Frederick John was born 8/6/1879 & died 26/9/1965. He was married to Prudence Potter who died in October 1948 & they lived at 95 Avenue Place, Avenue Road, Aston Manor. Their children were Frederick, Lillian, Leslie, Albert, Prudence & Bernard. Bernard was born 1/7/1922 & died 14/12/1983. He was my grandad. Does anyone out there know them or of any living relatives, we would love to find out thanks, Laraine. :)

:angel: laraine & Glen, I went here put in the name Wallace location B'ham, only three names came up: W Wallace,.‚.. W.C.D Wallace and W.J wallace. There were none in Tamworth, but one in Milton Keynes again a W.Wallace.
If you use the link below and go to 'People' you could search other towns and cities at you leisure...
https://www.b4usearch.com
Hope this is of help, I have found rellies this way. :)

Hi Laraine & Glen my family name is Wallace, I haven't found a Frederick John, but my grandfather had an older brother John Wallace born 1869 and my great and g.g. grandfathers were also named John - do you have any details of Frederick's
ancestors. It could be we are distantly related.

Hi Sylvia Frederick John Wallace's parents were Joseph Wallace & Eliza Hood & their other children were Harriet, Samuel, Joseph, William, Mary Ann, Charles H, Louisa & Sarah. I don't have their birthdates to hand but i have come across them on one of the census's. Hope this is of some help :) :)

Never mind, it seems like the Wallace list is endless in the Aston area ! My moms side were living on Frederick Rd for years, & everyone knew my grandad Bernard as Bunny ! :)

Back