• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bruce James to Kate Robertson Marriage Look up

Re: Marriage Look up

thanks bren, but i wonder why it disappears. ive tried every way to find the entry again but its gone. i wish i had written down the details now but because there was quite a lot of info and generations i thought jackie would be better to look at it herself.

Sorry Shera, i meant to reply to this sooner, this was discussed on another forum i use and one of the members was saying, yes the LDS site is a large one but cannot accomodate all their records at one time so they rotate sections and that is why you can find certain records for awhile. That is why you can be looking for ages for some things and never find it and then all of a sudden it turns up so it pays you to keep going back and trying, it just might turn up

bren

Re: Marriage Look up

thats really helpful bren, thanks for passing that on. im sure it will help lots of other people too.

Back