• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

BHF EASTER MEET UP 2023

I'm afraid it's looking very likely that I shan't make it on Saturday, Lyn. Very disappointing for me but life is a bit too complicated just at the moment.

Hope it goes well and thanks, as always, for making it happen. And good wishes to everyone.

Chris

I'm afraid it's looking very likely that I shan't make it on Saturday, Lyn. Very disappointing for me but life is a bit too complicated just at the moment.

Hope it goes well and thanks, as always, for making it happen. And good wishes to everyone.

Chris
never mind chris as we always say family situations must come first...all the best

lyn

Chris
Hi Chris, I too will echo lyns comments, take care.

see you all tomorrow folks...safe journey all...mike jee is travelling today as he is staying at the bull tonight to make sure they open up on time tomorrow :D mike i know your journey has been disrupted a little due to works being carried out but i am sure you will arrive ok...save me a seat:) oh and thanks again to lady penelope who is bringing eric our resident painter and at the age of 92 will be the oldest member attending..

lyn

see you all tomorrow folks...safe journey all...mike jee is travelling today as he is staying at the bull tonight to make sure they open up on time tomorrow :D mike i know your journey has been disrupted a little due to works being carried out but i am sure you will arrive ok...save me a seat:) oh and thanks again to lady penelope who is bringing eric our resident painter and at the age of 92 will be the oldest member attending..

lyn
Have a wonderful time everyone! It’s been a long time waiting, I am sure it will be a great time! Enjoy!

Best wishes to all our members who are going to the meet-up tomorrow. Enjoy a good old natter. If the meet up triggers any fond memories, do jot them down on BHF when you get the chance. Thanks all. Viv.

just a quick note folks to say that the raffle tickets will be on sale from about 1 oclock and draw straight after one of our kind members or maybe 2 have volunteered to fold them all :) ...reason being that there maybe members who wont be able to stay that long...good luck to everyone...

lyn

Here we are folks. :D Names where I know them but apologies if I don't. Also apologies if I missed anyone out although I did try to get somepics of everyone and some people appear more than once. They kept moving round to different seats :rolleyes:

First up the boss and the organiser plus grandson James

Attachments

• Easter Meet 1.JPG
    Easter Meet 1.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Lyn and James.JPG
    Lyn and James.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 74
Back