• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Sian

Ilmington School, Weoley Castle

Hello Does anyone have a photograph of the old Ilmington Girls School, Weoley Castle please or tell me of a where I might find one? Many thanks Sian
  2. Sian

St Thomas In The Moors Church Balsall Heath

Hello I have searched through the forum before posting a new thread ~ my query was to ask if anyone knew of a St Thomas Church other than the one in Bath Row. I found one on the forum in Balsall Heath and I think that may be the one I;m looking for. There was an attached thumbnail of a...
  3. Sian

St Thomas Church Garretts Green

Hello I have searched through the forum before posting a new thread ~ my query was to ask if anyone knew of a St Thomas Church other than the one in Bath Row. I found one on the forum in Balsall Heath and I think that may be the one I;m looking for. There was an attached thumbnail of a...
  4. Sian

Ladywood

Hello helpers I wonder if anyone knows which church would be in or near Steward Street, Ladywood in the 1920-1940 Kind regards Sian
  5. Sian

Ww1 Army Attestation Records

Hello Listers Can anyone tell me if there is a quick way of finding someones WW1 Army Attestation Records? I already have his Medal Roll which has the Regiment numbers and yet when I enter his information into Ancestry he is not listed. At the moment I am trawling through all the WW1 Army...
  6. Sian

Old Bartley Green Police Station

Hello I have put Old Bartley Green Police Station into 'search on here' but nothing showed. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find some old photographs of the Bartley Green Police Station? Thanks in advance for any help Best regards Sian
  7. Sian

St Mary's Church Acocks Green

I have a marriage certificate for my husband's parents who were married at The Parish Church of Acocks Green in the County of Birmingham in 1939. Could anyone tell me if this was St Mary's? and has anyone got a photograph of it please? Many thanks Sian
  8. Sian

St Mark's Church Ladywood

Hello listers Please could you find a photograph of St Mark's Church, Birmingham please. I think I must have had all of Birmingham's Churches by now. Your site is fantastic, if you're looking in John, but it wont allow me to have a copy of the St Peters and St Paul's photograph. I would like...
  9. Sian

Sub District of St Martin, Birmingham

Hello Listers I wonder if anyone could tell me where a child who died at 14 Court 1` Bristol Street, Sub District of St Martin, in 1911 would have been buried please. Also, could anyone do a look up for Birmingham burials please? I understand that Birmingham is not included on the National...
Back