• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Jackie Hill

Rivers: River Spark

Hi All Can anybody give me any info on the river Spark, from what I'm told it run along the Stoney Lane and ends up coming out at the ackers and into the river Cole I was told it come down Belle Walk, but where does it come from Jackie
  2. Jackie Hill

Certificate Query

Thanks to Shera I sorted out the Hicken Family census record and it lead me back to Gloucester,there in 1861 I found a Frederick and Eliza with thier Children Samuel born 1858 Frederick born 1859 he died Eliza born 1860 They went on to have Charles born 1862 Edward born 1864 Frederick born...
  3. Jackie Hill

Is there a Register of Will's

Can anyone tell me how to trace a will, is there a Register of Will's I have read on the forum people going to the libery for old Will's But what about present day Will's Can you find out if someone made a Will Jackie
  4. Jackie Hill

Green John Marriage Look Up for

I'm looking for a marriage of John Green to Anna Augusta Flora Burger About 1896 She was born 1878 Birmingham I have been told by one of the family she had her first child John in 1897 ?? Jackie
  5. Jackie Hill

Bruce James to Kate Robertson Marriage Look up

I'm looking for the Marriage of James Bruce to Kate Robertson I have a Birth Certificate for James George Bruce ( Son ) 1878 District Poplar Sub-District Bow in the county of Middlesex On the Certificate it says his Father is James Bruce Mother Kate Robertson I have search the index for...
  6. Jackie Hill

Lucas Reunions

Shaftmoor Lane Reunion Saturday 15th November 2008 Tyseley Working Men's Club ( Ticket only admission ) For information contact Alan Warren - 0121 770 9516 Or Email: [email protected]
  7. Jackie Hill

Lucas Transport

I'm looking for people who worked on the transport side of LUCAS There must be lots of you out there Please drop me a line Jackie
Back