• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Latest activity

  • Morturn
    Morturn reacted to johnny082's post in the thread Computer help please 2025 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Thanks Kieth for your info. It is a Google A/C and I've just logged back into it and all is well. I have never been logged out before...
  • Morturn
    I do have an eBike and in all fairness I am still impressed with it 5 years down the line. However that option I think is one of the...
  • Morturn
    Morturn reacted to AlanM's post in the thread Electric motor assisted Bicycles (E-bikes) with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Thanks very much for the link, that looks like a good option and similarly priced to the one I was looking at, Cyclotricity. I'll...
  • AlanM
    AlanM reacted to Ray T's post in the thread Electric motor assisted Bicycles (E-bikes) with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Be careful where you leave your e-bikes overnight, folks. My next door neighbour a few years ago had his in the entrance corridor of his...
  • Ray T
    Be careful where you leave your e-bikes overnight, folks. My next door neighbour a few years ago had his in the entrance corridor of his...
  • J
    johnny082 replied to the thread Computer help please 2025.
    Thanks Kieth for your info. It is a Google A/C and I've just logged back into it and all is well. I have never been logged out before...
  • AlanM
    Thanks very much for the link, that looks like a good option and similarly priced to the one I was looking at, Cyclotricity. I'll...
  • AlanM
    AlanM reacted to Morturn's post in the thread Electric motor assisted Bicycles (E-bikes) with Appreciate Appreciate.
    It may be worth exploring this option, the Swytch Bike conversion: https://www.swytchbike.com/ I have only ever seen one of these but...
  • Morturn
    Morturn reacted to AlanM's post in the thread Lanchester Cars with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Too expensive to build obviously. Apparently, in the 1920s Lanchester also built a hybrid petrol - electric car, don't know if the...
  • Morturn
    Morturn reacted to AlanM's post in the thread Lanchester Cars with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I didn't know to that. I've been to the (oddly named) Think Tank several times though not recently and can't remember the electric...
  • RRJ
    RRJ replied to the thread Joseph Tomey & Sons Information.
    No help with the history of the place I'm afraid, other than my mother as a young girl in 1950 lost the first two joints of her right...
  • Morturn
    It may be worth exploring this option, the Swytch Bike conversion: https://www.swytchbike.com/ I have only ever seen one of these but...
  • Morturn
    Morturn reacted to AlanM's post in the thread Electric motor assisted Bicycles (E-bikes) with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Yes but you have a sensor (Pedal Assist. Sensor) either on the chain wheel or pedal spindle which triggers the motor for either front or...
  • AlanM
    AlanM replied to the thread Lanchester Cars.
    Too expensive to build obviously. Apparently, in the 1920s Lanchester also built a hybrid petrol - electric car, don't know if the...
  • AlanM
    AlanM replied to the thread Lanchester Cars.
    I didn't know to that. I've been to the (oddly named) Think Tank several times though not recently and can't remember the electric...
Back
Top