• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

WW1 help please.

Graham

There is a birth for a LILWEN LEWIS 1896, Pontypridd, GLAMORGAN, AMJ quarter ref 11a 496
And a death for a LILWEN WILLIAMS Born 18 Apr 1896 died Jan 1995 Winchester, Hampshire.
Did they move from Wales?
Lilwen is quite an unusual name and in the 1901 census she is with Father Edmund, mother Elizabeth and brothers, Clifford, Emrys, Morfydd and Llewelln but no G Melvyn. What does the G stand for?
Suzanne

Suzanne

Suzanne. Thank you for all your efforts with this family its all been a great help. I was aware of this family both 1901 and 1911, however as you note there ig no male G.M. associated with it, so can't be certain it's the right one.
If you have any ideas where to look next I would be grateful.
Regards, Graham.

Suzanne. Thank you for all your efforts with this family its all been a great help. I was aware of this family both 1901 and 1911, however as you note there ig no male G.M. associated with it, so can't be certain it's the right one.
Regards, Graham.

Regards, Graham.

Regards, Graham.

Back