• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Wilmot Breeden Limited

Hi there, just wondering which is who in this photo? im related to miles/ carl and im trying to find a photo of carl, a picture of his son would be great too, thanks so much - Jess Breeden
Welcome to The Forum Jess, great folks here I hope you find what you are looking for. Lots of knowledge here, enjoy!

Miles Breeden on the right.
Thanks so much! i cant see which photo is being replied too, sorry, so the photo holding the trophy is John Hack and Sir John Hunt and the other photo with 2 men on the left and one man on the right and theres microphones is Miles Breeden on the right?
Thanks so much in advance!
Does anyone have any stories of Carl or his boys? Just putting together a book of our ancestory i am loving it!! so many stories and pictures!

Jess

Last edited:
Just thought i would re-post this picture if that makes it easier - just trying to work out names of the two men in this picture, thanks so much!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-07 at 8.40.12 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-07 at 8.40.12 pm.png
    785.3 KB · Views: 4
Jess, attachment 158660 is the photo referred to with Sir John Hunt (Everest 1953 etc) on the left and Miles on the right. Have you seen the Wikipedia page for Carl Breeden.

Jess, attachment 158660 is the photo referred to with Sir John Hunt (Everest 1953 etc) on the left and Miles on the right. Have you seen the Wikipedia page for Carl Breeden.
Thanks so much! somehow i had skipped the wikipedia page, just looked it up and it has some excellent info there, ill keep looking for a photo, thank you again for getting back to me! :)

Back