• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is This #194?

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
So lets not hang about and get straight on with the next one. All I will tell you that this scene is a lot busier now.

Phil

024.jpg

My guess would be the entrance to Rookery Park on the corner of Kingsbury Road, and Spring Lane, Erdington.

Thornhill

oh i so pleased you have started these off again phil..not that i get any right...

would it be somewhere over yardley way...

I've changed my mind - is that allowed? - I'll go along with Mike's (post 2) suggestion. Bournville, but specifically Bournville Station. Viv.

Well done Pudding right on the button Kingsbury rd, but not as far up as Spring Lane. In fact not much further than Gravelly Hill.

Phil

Well done pud! Does anyone know if the building still there? Has anyone got a recent picture to compare what it is like now?

Frothy

You are quite right to be honest I missed it completely, yes thornhill mentioned Kingsbury Rd before pudding did even if they both got the same wrong location. So thornhill wins and pudding you are relegated to second place.

Phil

Back