• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Underhill family

fergie

master brummie
I have been making fair progress with my Underhill connection, having discovered that three of my Nans siblings were in Cottage Homes/workhouse. Rosina and Alice her two younger sisters were in Marston Green in1911, George Henry was born in Dudley Road. Rosina Underhill died a spinster in Chelmsley Wood in 1979 the same year as my Nan Jane Underhill nee Bartlett sadly she lost touch with both Rosina and Alice. Alice I believe married a Smith so you can imagine the didfficulty I'm having to discover the marriage (I am now thinking this may have been her second marriage). Alice was the informant on Rosinas Death Certificate, and lived at Hazelwood Court Hazelwood Road in Acocks Green in 1979, I discovered she died in 1980, would anyone be able to look it up in the electoral roll, so that I can find her husbands name please...........

Back