• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Thomas Faragher

Hughes

master brummie
Thomas Faragher name is on the National roll of the Great War he served in France from 1914 to Nov 1918
he was wounded 3 times and won several medals.his address was given as 10 Waverley Avenue,
Icknield St,Hockley,Bham.Who else would have been at this address?after 1919.
Regards
John Hughes

1920 Mary and Thomas Faragher
1927 Mary
1930 Mary and Margaret
1935 Mary and Margaret

1939 Edith May Pugsley and Harry Pugsley

Thank you very much for your reply.To test your ability there is a Patrick Faragher b 1870 said to be buried in
Key Hill cemetery 1907,is there any record and would the grave still be there.
Regards
Jh

Is this the Patrick who on the 1891 census was living in Constitution Hill with his wife Mary Noone and her father John Noone. Patrick is listed as being a Brass Turner.

Patrick and Mary married in September quarter 1890.

I think the only way to find the grave at Key Hill is to probably write to the cemetery and give all the details you have. They will tell you the grave number. Or maybe a member of the forum may be able to help.

It is indeed that Patrick and Polly Pops has given me a link to Key Hill grave index
There are just 2 Faragher listed
Thomas Harold 1914 L212
Amy Lucy 1959 vault 17
Thank you both for the help
John Hughes

It is indeed that Patrick and Polly Pops has given me a link to Key Hill grave index
There are just 2 Faragher listed
Thomas Harold 1914 L212
Amy Lucy 1959 vault 17
Thank you both for the help
John Hughes
Thomas Harold Faragher was my grandfather I didn't know where he was buried so thank you for that. I'm actually looking for any information that anyone can offer on his son Thomas Horatio Faragher (my father) born October 1915 I believe he died in July 1992. I would be over the moon if anyone would be able to let me see a photograph of him as I have never seen him and I think this is something I need to see before I die.. thanks

Back