• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The White Horse pub harborne

The White Horse was a regular drop in spot for me,in the late 50s and early 60s.It was a very cosy and friendly pub.:).However,what I remember the most at that time was the landlady...she was drop dead gorgeous:):):)...and she must have been twenty years older than me.:rolleyes:.

Another pub I never used, mind you I didn't use many out Harborne way at all. It was a little way off my track.

Phil

HarborneYorkStTheWhiteHorse.jpg

Another one of my regulars late 60s/70s we all used to meet there Saturday night and then in to town, it was only 5mins from home.

I go in here a lot. Best pub in Harborne, it is now a freehouse. It still keeps it's character even if the door to the snug from the one side has been blocked up. They have a real ale list just like the wellington in the city. Great place.

Back