• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The stags head briearly st

Well LYNN
Im looking foreward to you keeping us posted on this one very much indeed as to whom
the new owners are likely to be as i know of several people whom may have an intrest in it
one former one used to run it many years ago whom is a wealthy guy whom owns hotels in brum
but i also know of old school whom was familiar and connections to old summer lane
I will be awaiting the out come with antispation best wishes Alan ,,, Astonian,,,,

yes alan i will keep you all posted..its just nice to know that at least the building wont be demolished...

all the best

lyn

According to information on The Stag, it was removed from the auction, the amount stated was a guide figure.

There was only one pub in Summer lane in my time.'The vine'.the address of the others was the corner of the street they were in.

Back