• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Royal Exchange Lichfield Road Aston

Simon68

master brummie
Evening everyone,

I have this token for the Royal Exchange, Lichfield Road, Aston, where according to Directories a Mr David Cornish was landlord in 1891/1892.

Believe the pub was located on the corner of Park Road/Lane at Aston Cross (Sixways?).

I am a “non-Brummie” so please accept my apologies if my location references aren’t quite spot on, but they are what I have managed to Google research so far.

The token is available to purchase if anyone wants it.

Regards

Simon “The Token Man” in Suffolk.

Attachments

• 67CAC62D-1816-45EB-A5E2-8D908541FE22.jpeg
    67CAC62D-1816-45EB-A5E2-8D908541FE22.jpeg
    776.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 43105286-D3BD-4194-A0BC-2BB16B752F88.jpeg
    43105286-D3BD-4194-A0BC-2BB16B752F88.jpeg
    681.3 KB · Views: 3
thanks simon...keep searching please for the other ones i am after...cheers

here is a photo of the royal exchange i think part of it was on park roadindex.php (100).jpg

lyn

Evening everyone,

I have this token for the Royal Exchange, Lichfield Road, Aston, where according to Directories a Mr David Cornish was landlord in 1891/1892.

Believe the pub was located on the corner of Park Road/Lane at Aston Cross (Sixways?).

I am a “non-Brummie” so please accept my apologies if my location references aren’t quite spot on, but they are what I have managed to Google research so far.

The token is available to purchase if anyone wants it.

Regards

Simon “The Token Man” in Suffolk.
Hi Simon.. the royal exchange was not at six ways aston. Six ways was top of Victoria Rd where it meets witton rd and then Birchfield rd ..lozells rd.. The high st ... and maybe park lane by the high st end and close to Barton Arms aston.. kind rega You can see on maps sixways aston.. bye for now.. kind regards from Bushbaby..

Back