• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Parliament Street Coal Yard small heath

brummie-007

proper brummie kid
Hi all,
I’m trying to track down my Grandads coal yard on Parliament street Small Heath My family home was 43 Parliament Street parents lived there between 1958-1971 about 5 doors down there was 2 houses that had been knocked down my grandfather and his brother made this into a coal yard and storage for a removal van does anyone recall Jones &Leadbetter was my grandfathers name and Uncles surnames has anyone got any pictures of Parliament Streets.

If you use the search button at the top right (magnifying glass) and enter Parliament Street (tick the "title" box) you will find a thread.

i have edited this thread to include the name small heath as there is another parliament st in aston have also moved this thread as it is in our forum rules section of our place related section which is more appropriate

Last edited:
Back