• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Outer Circle Bus Tour (on the day)

• Thread starter Thread starter mike-g
  • Start date Start date
I visited the Museum again today and gave them a donation of £225.10 on behalf of BHF, which they though was a wonderful amount. They have asked me to convey their thanks to all the members who contributed, and hope we enjoyed our day.
Whilst there I made enquires regarding the Ephraim Phillips Model T Truck, this vehicle was only ever on loan to the museum and was returned at their request, to the company that took over Phillips, its present location is not known to museum staff. It was a converted 12 seater bus and carried the reg. No. CJ 5811.

Colin

Hello Colin
Many thanks for asking about the truck. I guess its long gone now :-(( Thanks for the details. I am learning so much, thanks to this website & all the great people on here. Thanks again Colin

ps a fabulous donation!!! well done!

Glad you all had a great day. I was driving down to Somerset and was sorry to have to miss it. Wasn't the weather great!!!?

hi ya charlie...yes the weather was brillient:)....we all enjoyed this trip very much...hope you had a good holiday...

lyn

another set of great pics dave:) think you should become our offical meet up photographer:thumbsup:

lyn

Where was our conductor Froth, all these People enjoying themselves, what a rowdy lot should be thrown off, have these pictures been shown on "Crime Watch" ? to identify the unruly rabble especially that Women at the front.

Looks to me like a duplicate trip round the 11 wouldn't go amiss before the summer is over following the good time had by all on this one, perhaps in the opposite direction.

whats it like to be famous froth...post 177 pic 3..there are 4 of us all taking pics of you...:):)

Back