• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Old Birmingham Guides

Your not going to beleive it but I've found it. Just ten minutes ago. Well hope it was worth waiting for.:beam: Bye. Jean.

Jean - just got back from a couple on nights in Devon. I just had to log on to the site to see if you had found your guide. Well done

I hope you didn't get too wet on your couple of days in Devon Keith! I think it's been raining none stop for 2/3 weeks now :cry:

Jean - just got back from a couple on nights in Devon. I just had to log on to the site to see if you had found your guide. Well done

It's the company that counts Jean - not the weather. My wife made the sun shine for me...............

I did a few weeks in Tourquey one summer selling Ice cream on the sea front. Didn't last long. My boyfriend of the day worked in Babacomb. Beautiful places both. Bye. Jean.

The hotel was absolutely wonderful. A few days in paradise - I do love Devon (God had a good day when he made Devon and Cornwall).

I noticed a few black country accents on the ferry from Torquay to Brixham.

Keith

Yes, there's a good few of us Brummies down here in South Devon. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, despite the weather.

Judy

Back