• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Lodge Hill Look ups

sarunte43

master brummie
I have a letter which suggests that along with Jeremiah and Geneva Jones and daughters Lily and May, there is another plot at Lodge Hill Cemetery, with Jeremiah's brother Ted aka Edward and a sister Emily.

Edward was born in 1857 in Broseley, Shropshire. Emily was born in 1852 and I believe was never married.
I would appreciate any information about Edward or Emily Jones burial at Lodge Hill Cemetery.

Thank you
SR

Hi SR, I don't know how you find out about burials at Lodge Hill - I am sure someone on this site will be able to tell you how to find that information but I am going to Lodge Hill in the near future and would be happy to take some photos for you if you can find out where your relatives are in the cemetery.
Polly :)

You can email Lodge Hill or go in person, I have found them very helpful. You need names, date that they died.

Back