• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Key Hill - the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne14

Kentish Brummie Moderator
Staff member
A view of Key Hill (the road) with very few buildings left today in this old photo. The Gems Building can be seen at the top of Key Hill (and I think I can just see the Post Office Building next to it). These seem to be the only things left today. There are four postmen making their way up the hill in the middle of the road. Viv.

C3D265E8-2326-48A9-B3EA-80C861E34106.jpegF58D62DE-8FD0-4E55-A012-09FCCAF101AB.jpeg

Last edited:
My apologies Mods. I couldn’t find a Key Hill thread but have since located one using the list of short word searches. https://birminghamhistory.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/short-street-name-place-searches-list.52459/

Please would you move this thread to the Key Hill Hockley thread below. Many thanks and apologies for adding to your workload, Viv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back