• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kent Street

Sunny160

Hi everyone!
I am a second year history student, and I'm doing a 'Public History' project about Kent Street (B5).
I'm hoping to look at the Baths, the influence and impact of the Gay Village, and perhaps any information on how the road has changed, where the name came from or any general information.
I have gathered some basics about the Baths and the Nightingale Club, but was wondering if anyone would be able to either point me to some resources or contribute any of their own stories? As it's a public history assignment, I have more freedom to use non-academic sources, so would appreciate anything anyone can add!
Thank you!
Sunny

I assume you have used the search facility. there is a thread on the baths, and also many other references to them on the forum.

Back