• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kalamazoo

My mom Doreen Davies (Cotterill) i believe in the book binding room…She left around 1965

Attachments

• IMG_0770.jpeg
    IMG_0770.jpeg
    802.8 KB · Views: 12
I worked for a company called Sakurai Machinery in the 80's and sold some Oliver litho printing presses to Kalamazoo. I particularly remember a lovely gentleman called Reg Garrett who I believe managed the print department then. I took a carful of guys from the printing department to our showroom in Hounslow to see and evaluate the presses. I got the order and went on to sell a few presses to Kalamazoo. I was a bit of a rookie then and selling these presses to Kalamazoo was a major coup for me at the time. Good wishes to anyone who remembers me.

Does anyone have any memories of Kalamazoo? They made office equipment, and were based just outside Northfield. Also Druetts Film distributors.
Hi, I have discovered an old box from Kalamazoo when clearing my fathers house and it seems too good to throw away or recycle. I wondered if anyone would be interested in it? All I need is postage covered and I’ll post it as I live in Wiltshire. Unfortunately I cannot upload a photo, I have tried various methods but none work. I can send via email if anyone is interested.

Does anyone have any memories of Kalamazoo? They made office equipment, and were based just outside Northfield. Also Druetts Film distributors.

Hi, I have discovered an old box from Kalamazoo when clearing my fathers house and it seems too good to throw away or recycle. I wondered if anyone would be interested in it? All I need is postage covered and I’ll post it as I live in Wiltshire. Unfortunately I cannot upload a photo, I have tried various methods but none work. I can send via email if anyone is interested.
adding a photo is fairly easy, just click the picture symbol you see between the paperclip and smiley face you see above when making a post then click to add a photo or drag one into the box that appears

Hi, I have discovered an old box from Kalamazoo when clearing my fathers house and it seems too good to throw away or recycle. I wondered if anyone would be interested in it? All I need is postage covered and I’ll post it as I live in Wiltshire, its about A4 size.

tempImageeWjXE7.jpg

Back