• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Its Tinpot's birthday

Started with breakfast in bed then later we had lunch & fizz at a local restaurant here in East Suffolk. By chance I listened to Desert Island Discs this morning and the guest was Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders) so my thoughts were in Brum this morning as he talked about his family and life. It will be repeated on Friday morning at 9am if you are interested.

It’s also our wedding anniversary today 41 years. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and help. This connection to Birmingham is important to me. Tinpot

Started with breakfast in bed then later we had lunch & fizz at a local restaurant here in East Suffolk. By chance I listened to Desert Island Discs this morning and the guest was Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders) so my thoughts were in Brum this morning as he talked about his family and life. It will be repeated on Friday morning at 9am if you are interested.

It’s also our wedding anniversary today 41 years. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and help. This connection to Birmingham is important to me. Tinpot
Pleased that you enjoyed your day.

Sounds a lovely birthday, Brenda...... and Happy Anniversary to you and Steven.
Totally understand how special the Forum and keeping the connection to Brum Is....it's the same for me.
Annie

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful combination of events to celebrate!

Sounds a lovely birthday, Brenda...... and Happy Anniversary to you and Steven.
Totally understand how special the Forum and keeping the connection to Brum Is....it's the same for me.
Annie
Hi Annie. It’s good to connect with you again. I will try and send you a direct message this week.I have lost all our previous conversations with the new BHF format. Brenda

Back